Terms & Conditions：
1. If some of the clothes fail to meet our selling standards after inspection and are not accepted for sale, we will donate the items to charity on behalf of you instead of returning them.
2. All items accepted will be listed for 6 months. After an item is sold and a 7-day return period has passed, you can receive 50% of the selling price as a reward (via bank transfer on the 10th of each month).
3. If any items remain unsold after 6 months, items will automatically become the property of Mini Closet Ltd. We may continue to list the items or donate the items to charity.
4. Mini Closet Ltd. determine the retail price based on brand, age, style and condition. We will not notify you individually after the price is set. Please note that items can be marked down anytime for sale promotions at Mini Closet's discretion to help increase the chances of them selling.
5. Mini Closet Ltd. retains absolute discretion when it comes to selecting items to be sold on the site.
6. Mini Closet Ltd. is not responsible for and cannot guarantee the successful sale of any item that is selected for listing on the site.
7. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.